Sprinkler Spring Start-Ups are heavily dependent on the unpredictable Kansas weather. Well systems are typically scheduled for Start-Up Appointments in Early to Mid-March. City systems are recommended for Mid-April activation to avoid potential freeze damage to the sprinkler system.
During your Sprinkler Spring Start-Ups our Technician will:
- Turn on your water and run through each station on your timer to ensure the system is working properly.
- Check each sprinkler head to verify that it is spraying correctly and properly adjusted.
- Check for correct pressure and any leaks or damage to the system.
- Repair any damage identified to the sprinkler system.
- On the City systems, Backflow Preventers may be tested and certified with the city at your Sprinkler Spring Start-Up Appointment.
For more information, please contact Affordable Sprinklers to schedule a Start-Up appointment!